About this example
Expanding on Hello World, this helper bot refines a broad question to a narrow question, in the style of 20 Questions, attempting to identify a (peculiar) animal, vegetable, or mineral, as an introduction to Earth lore. The example shows how to handle generic inputs with change of topic, and provides a preliminary introduction to phrasing.
Techniques to look out for
- Input phrasing [2.2]
- Output phrasing [2.5]
- Capitalisation of phrases [2.4]
- Multiple Gotos [5.1]
- Assignment of different values by choice in phrase [3.3]
- Compound conditional logic [4.3]
Suggested scripting practice
- Add phrases to the final output to vary the minerals, vegetables and animals suggested.
- Change the ‘topic’ inputs to use phrases to interpret answers rather than variations within each input.