About this example
To build a contraption, mysterious components must be put together from findings in a scrapyard. Ask about the objects to guess which might relate. More abstractly, these techniques can be used to identify when two concepts or objects are related together, and how.
Techniques to look out for
- Keeping track of objects and object combinations
- Predicting and implying sentence structures
- Finding the minimal set of logical pairings correct and incorrect for parsing
Suggested scripting practice
- Enforce an order on the combination of objects.
- Ascribe clearer properties to the object so some could be “stuck” together and others “twisted” together.